ABOUT US / The company and its history
OUR CONTINUOUS PRODUCTION PROCESS
Our company lays its foundations in 1969, when three partners decide to set up Emiliana Cassette, a company dedicated to the production of toilet cisterns. This industrial tradition, developed and handed down by the Cavani and Reggiani families, evolves with the establishment of C.R. in 1980.
Since then, our company has been growing steadily and has been able to accomplish many ambitious goals.
This path led us to become a leading company in the manufacture of toilet drain systems, pipes, cisterns, plastic sanitary ware, siphons and basins wastes for bathrooms and kitchens and much more, using continuous production.
We are a family-run business that believes in the importance of people; we work according to the value and principle of fairness with a strong commitment to achieving a future of excellence.
- Establishment of C.R. and beginning of production of toilet cisterns using injection moulding machines.
- Construction of the new headquarters (3400 m2).
Product range expansion (toilet seats and basin wastes)
- Takeover of a leading company specialized in the production of siphon drains and basin wastes.
- Development and production of a range of plastic toilet seats.
C.R. Sanitär (Bochum)
- Establishment of the company “C.R. Sanitär” in Bochum (Germany), with the aim to serve large DIY networks in Germany.
- Establishment of the company “Eurociere” in Oradea (Romania), our production and logistics hub in Eastern Europe.
Production system implementation
Shower furniture and cabins
- Acquisition of production lines and moulds of a PVC folding shower cabin range from the company that invented the product.
- Implementation of extrusion lines in the manufacturing plants.
New CR GROUP headquarters
- Construction of a new building and relocation of the company to its current headquarters built on a 10,000 m2 plot of land.
Beginning of production of PVC cabinets
- Development and production of PVC cabinets
Expansion of the Eurociere headquarters
- Expansion of the Eurociere headquarters (Oradea).
- Opening of new manufacturing sites.
Foundation of CR Flex Tunis
- Establishment of the “CR FLEX” manufacturing plant in Tunis dedicated to the production of flexible pipes.
New plant for the production of siphons and basin wastes
- Acquisition of a leading company specialized in bathroom drainage systems based in Veneto and relocation of the plant to a new building owned by us.
Implementation of the mould department
- Implementation of our in-house mould department for the design, construction and maintenance of moulds.
C.R. Group expansion
- Further expansion of our Italian headquarters to improve our storage capacity and customer service.
- Further expansion of Eurociere in Romania to improve our storage capacity, production output and customer service.
Our aim is to provide an all round service combined with an extensive range of top class products designed with the utmost attention to detail. To accomplish this, we continually invest in our resources.
We use the best materials and the latest processing technologies and are always busy studying innovative solutions to satisfy an ever-increasing range of requests.
This would not have been possible without the help of our well-trained, attentive team, made up of people who share our corporate goal, that is, to deliver outstanding quality to meet the most varied demands.
Our team of professionals, in fact, strives every day to provide the most innovative and up-to-date solutions.
Contact us now to get to know C.R. better and discover our items in detail.